Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering your Shout It Out Loud Yard Card. You should understand that by renting any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
1. Payment. Payment is due at the time of booking. A confirmation invoice will be sent to the email provided during booking. Payment can be made via PayPal. PayPal accepts all major credit cards and debit cards and Zelle upon request.
2. Delivery. The greeting will be delivered on the evening before or morning of your event date unless other arrangements have been made with the Shout It Out Loud team. All greetings are typically delivered and set up after 5 pm the evening before or before 10 am the day of and removed after 6 pm the day of or before 10 am the following day. The 24 hours begins from the time of delivery. All prices include delivery, set up, and takedown of yard greeting.
3. Cancellation. Providing that you need to cancel your order prior to the day of delivery we reserve the right to refund 50% of your payment or you have the option to reschedule for the full value paid. Cancellations made the day of the scheduled delivery may not receive a refund.
4. Rush Order. Rush and same-day orders will be accommodated with the following conditions:
1. Based on available inventory
2. Rush fee may apply to orders placed within 24 hours of the requested event
3. Same-day orders are not guaranteed
4. Order will be refunded if Shout It Out Loud is unable to complete the order
5. Special Order. Special orders can not be canceled
6. Damage. Any damage, destruction, or tampering with the Shout It Out Loud greetings is prohibited. Signs should not be moved without consent from Shout It Out Loud. You are responsible for the replacement of the graphic, letter, or stake at full replacement value. Full payment for any signs that are damaged will be enforced.
7. Inclement Weather. We will not be able to deliver your Shout It Out Loud greeting if there is lightning or other hazardous weather conditions that prevent set up and or takedown. Hazardous weather includes heavy rain, lightning, thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds, and any other Act of God that would put our team or rental display at risk. You will receive a full refund minus a $25 admin fee.
1. We will not refund payment for errors that occur that are not the fault of Shout It Out Loud.
2. No refunds will be given due to a wrong address provided by customer.
3. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting Shout It Out Loud staff to remove the Yard Card display.
4. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
5. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
6. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control, including home owner associations, dog poop, holiday decorations, rocks and etc.
Shout It Out Loud reserves the right to decline orders that are not consistent with the nature of our business. If an order is declined, a full refund will be provided. Please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our signs will not safely support the weight of a small child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on them.
Shout It Out Loud and all its representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the setup, rental period or removal of any rental.
The owner of the home or someone who lives there must be notified that a Shout It Out Loud sign rental is being installed.
Credit / Debit Cards
Zelle (available upon request)